Thursday, November 27, 2008

New Snow Bike

Some of you know i'm gettting a new snow rig for winter racing... I thought i'd post a picture of it in testing:
===================================
Edited:
I forgot how well some of you know me... I’ll be more careful in the future when I post some Franken bike photos, just to clear things up "The bike pictured is NOT really my new bike", but I would like to give it a ride on snow. I'm sure to post a review or two on my new snow rig in the weeks to come prior to the Triple D Winter race on Jan 10th and the Arrowhead Ultra in early Feb.

2 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

WOW!!! Is that an amphibious vehicle? :-)

Simmons said...

That is very impressive Lance! I have seen one larger, but it weighs about 135lbs. Looking forward to seeing you in February.