- $100, Hopey Steering Damper (#23-900) - http://www.merchantmanager.com/timhopey/ worked great for controlling the squirm that my standard MtnBike experienced in the snow (not an easy installation, but once installed works great).
- $100 Manatu R7 fork (uncut steer’r tube), used maybe for a month or two - like new condition
- SOLD DaveyGie - Two Nokkian Extremes 26" Studded Tires $30 each
- SOLD ZZZ - Pugsley Offset Fork, and Complete Wheel (build with the light weight drilled rim) $250
- SOLD Rear snow wheel (drilled rim 34 mm rim, Star drive DT Swiss 240 freewheel with ceramic bearings) $100 (about 800 miles)
See: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_o1o7SZDeI4Q/R5REbM3jXBI/AAAAAAAAAIM/CXOnuZK-pCw/s1600-h/Image1.jpg for a picture of the Offset fork and rear wheel.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
For Sale (winter items, updated
at 10:39 PM