Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Triple D 2010 Registration is Open
Registration is now open for the Triple D Winter Race
Snow is in the forecast so timing on this email is perfect! The famous Triple D Winter Race is in its third year, and I’m sure this year will be the year when everyone finishes (sarcasm).
This year’s race will be ran in a similar fashion to the prior years, so browse the prior year’s photos and racer blogs to learn a little more. I’ll be posting information on this year’s Triple D and winter racing on this site every couple of days this month. Also, you can read about the prior years by clicking on the Triple D links on the right hand side.
Important Dates & Times
1. Hotel Reservations under our Group rate at the Grand River Center in Dubuque are due by December 22nd. Please reference “Triple D Winter Race” when making reservations. If you want to share a room let me know and I’ll get you hooked up with other racers. http://www.grandharborresort.com/index.cfm
2. Registration Data (see below) and check to me no later than Jan 4th
3. Race Day Check in / Race Packet pickup at 8-9 am on Jan 9th
4. Prerace Meeting for runners and Skiers 9:15 am on Jan 9th
5. Prerace meeting for Bikers at 9:30 on Jan 9th
6. Race Start 10 AM sharp from Dyersville and Dubuque simultaneously on Jan 9th
7. Recommended finish no later than 10 pm (not mandatory but you’ll miss the free beer, pizza and such)
Name of Participant:
Race Cell Number:
Preferred Category*: Bike Ski Foot
Secondary Category (optional): Bike Ski Foot
* category can be changed on race day, but please mark what you think you will be doing as this helps schedule transportation requirements.
Mail Registration information and $50 check to:
Triple D Race c/o Lance Andre
1735 Eden Lane
Dubuque, IA 52001-4027
at 10:27 PM